Thursday, January 27, 2011

Execution Of Terror - Sampler

Fuck I've only seen these guys live 2 times, once when I was FUBAR by drink and brownies at the Flower Grave collective gig(Arah X Kiri farewell party)then again at the D.I.Y. Pinoy hardcore punk forum's anniversary gig where I was too fucked up to even take pictures of them again...tsk tsk.


They play raw d-beat crust as fuck music and would appeal to some of you fucking thrashers viewing this piece of shit blog that worship the metal-punk Toxic Holocaust or War Ripper sound! Their live performance is awesome and I can't wait to see them again...I took some pictures when I went to see them last but I was too baked to even point the camera properly. damn. so much for documenting shit.



(AAARGHHHH Stupid fucking camera shots!!!)
(!!)!!)@#!@#@!#!@#@!#@#! Don't know why I was pointing there!)









nick da dick - vocals
ekwa-rd - guitars
reinald-inho - guitars
banjo-ng - bass
mingming - drums
*tating-ting - bass, guitars
*ep - bass

contact:
email: terror_madness@yahoo.com
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/executionofterror

I made a mistake uploading hahaha...just click on it and DL it track by track...enjoy
*crust crust*





Thanks to sir dweed of noisexnotxmusic blogspot for the eot stuffs.
Thanks to crapsalad.wordpress.com <--check them out for more awesome videos on hardcore/punk bands from the Philippines.


speedcrustmetalpunk! oi oi oi oi .

No comments:

Post a Comment