Monday, January 17, 2011

M.Y.O. Distro(Make Your Own)

I contacted M.Y.O. Distro last week or so and ordered their V/A Deadly Sins Box Set with 7'" x 4 (Hater of God recs.) which features Kill The Man Who Questions, Ruination, The Black Hand, Damad, Catharsis, MK-Ultra, and Unruhand for my dad. I also bought some patches for myself, the guys here ship masterfully from Quezon Province and they even threw in a free CD-R of straight edge unit xBrightx from Nagoya, Japan containing rehearsal tracks from 09' and a Vegetarian Starter Kit(PETA). my order arrived without a scratch in a short amount of time.




 I really like how crust punks & hardcore guys do things and I respect their sub-culture and ideologies alot...


Anyways the boxset looks amazingly great, I haven't listened to it yet though cause I'm waiting for my dad At the moment and I'm trying to sew the Profane Existence patch on my jacket to pass time.


                                                                    


                                                                      xBrightx Myspace
                                                                  xBrightx Rehearsal '09



So you guys into underground stuff check out M.Y.O. for your music needs there's stuff from every genre click at the link below and see if you like any of their stuff in stock. remember, support your local distro's!
                                                              
                                                                 M.Y.O. Distro

contact:
                                                     docganirequizo@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment