Monday, January 17, 2011

Infernal Curse - EP


If you are a false, don't entry...........


More pics to follow of this event and maybe a short gig review too if I muster enough energy to remember what happened in this soon to come alcoholic holocaust brought to us by a collective truly possessed by fire..

Me? I'm just gonna go there, drink some beer, buy all the shit I might like to support the people that made it possible,give out glossy xeroxed posters of said event, bang my head and go home content..

Pay 200 buxx at the gates or be consumed by darkness,(no not the german thrash band, stupid.) never to return to the land of the living..

This band appears to have a huge amount of mystery surrounding it. The only thing I know about it is that Infernal Curse is a one man project from Argentina by Nocturnal.(Profanation,Nocturnal Evil etc.) 
Maybe I don't know too much about it cause I'm not kvlt. yeah that's it haha.

I'm not really into bands like this aside from rare doses of early brazilian stuff but I must say that this EP is emitting the same raw and evil aura that makes me think twice about checking out more bands in the same vein, see for yourself.


For evil followers of:
Sarcofago worship bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment